Hair.com by L’Oréal is throwing its support behind the salon and professional community during this unprecedented time with its new Salon Affiliate Program. The program lets licensed salon professionals receive a 20 percent commission when they direct their clients to buy retail products through Hair.com, using their unique referral links. This way, pros can help their clients maintain beauty at home using top products from Redken, Matrix, Mizani and more, and stylists can continue earning commission during salon closures.
A SalonCentric or State/RDA Account ID# will be required to sign up. Here’s how to apply:
1. Sign up for a free Rakuten publisher account here
2. Rakuten will notify you once your account has been approved and send you all the deets on how to access your affiliate dashboard.
3. Log in to your Rakuten account and search for “Hair.com.” Once you see the Hair.com offer, click apply!
4. Once you’ve been accepted into the Hair.com Salon Pro Program with a 20% commission offer.
5. Use your new unique affiliate referral tracking link to refer clients to Hair.com – share on your website, social channels, and in emails and texts with your client list. Some ideas to stay connected:
Send your client personalized care tips and styling tricks — remind them to step away from the scissors!
Host HSN style Instagram LIVES and share your personal favorite products & advice for how to use them.
Create a Facebook Group for your clients to connect with each other and share ways to use haircare as selfcare, ensuring their mane is in great condition when they come back to you!
View original article here.