Now experiencing our most rapid growth to date, the company needs a full time Backend Engineer (remote). We’re looking for an experienced developer to join us to help create new features for the ShearShare community and manage our infrastructure.
- Interface with Product Management and Engineering to determine end to end requirements, resolve problems,
- Build for performance, reliability, and scalability
- Design easy-to-use APIs, systems, and tools
- Work with a team of engineers to design and build new features or enhancements to existing features.
- Help improve the maintainability and stability of our codebase by working on fixing issues and adding necessary enhancements to our existing backend systems
- Proactively identify opportunities for improving the reliability and scalability of our systems
- Bachelor's/Masters in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 4 years of software development experience
- Strong programming experience in C#,Dotnet
- Experienced in cloud infrastructure technologies (i.e. Microservices Architecture, RESTful APIs, AWS, NoSQL) and cloud based test automation solution
- Proficiency in AWS products such as API Gateway, AWS Lambda, CloudWatch, Amazon Elasticsearch, Elasticache (Redis), and Cognito
- Experience in designing and developing databases using SQL,
- Experience with server monitoring/logging and triage tools
- Experience building and deploying scalable services on cloud (Amazon, Azure, and Google Cloud).
- Experience with CI/CD tool
- Experience integrating various third-party services like Stripe, Twilio, etc.
- Python, Machine Learning experience will be helpful
ShearShare is the #1 app for salon and barbershop space rental. We currently have the largest database of on-demand salon and barbershop space rentals and the most affordable leases in the market.
Founded by Dr. Tye and Courtney Caldwell, ShearShare is a passion-driven organization that has rapidly grown to 900+ cities and is used by thousands of stylists worldwide. We are passionate about small businesses in our industry.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Hours