Think Sharing Economy is boring and everything’s been done before? Think again!
If you’re in the Sharing Economy industry or are interested in starting a company in this space, this article dives into 19 of the hottest fast-growing Sharing Economy startups. Find the top five startups (including ShearShare) below!
Top 5 Sharing Economy Startups
- Wonderschool – Wonderschool is a platform that allows people to start newborn and toddler programs as well as preschools from the comfort of their own homes.
- Grover – Grover is a firm that allows individuals to subscribe to electronic items on a monthly basis rather than purchasing them outright.
- ShearShare – ShearShare is the first B2B marketplace that connects salon and barbershop owners with stylists on a demand basis to fill their vacant spaces.
- Rheaply – Rheaply is a procurement management platform that allows you to purchase, sell, trade, donate, and rent resources.
- Neighbor – Neighbor is a peer-to-peer marketplace that specializes in public storage, economic empowerment, sharing economy, and peer-to-peer marketplace.